Injuring Animals with Your Car

What should I do if I accidentally strike and injure an animal with my car?
Section 601 of New York's Vehicle and Traffic (VAT) Law says: Any person operating a motor vehicle which shall strike and injure any horse, dog, cat...
Wed, 14 Mar, 2018 at 4:55 PM